Hon. Rosemarie Annunziata (Ret.) brings to JAMS over 35 years of distinguished service from the trial and appellate bench as well as the private practice of law as a civil law litigator. Her experience encompasses virtually every substantive area of the law as well as the settlement dynamics that necessarily come into play prior to trial. The Judge's family law clients value her patience and expertise in custody and parenting time matters, in particular.
Her recent ADR experience in family law includes:
- Disputes involving divorce, equitable distribution, child custody, spousal and child support appellate decision-making
- Mediated numerous disputes involving equitable distribution, debt division in divorce, custody and visitation, child and spousal, support, relocation
- Selected numerous times to serve on fact-finding review panel for local government agency involving employment issues
- Authored noteworthy appellate decisions regarding state agency, workers compensation, divorce, spousal, child support, and equitable distribution issues
- Selected as a neutral evaluator on appellate matters