John B. Bates, Jr., Esq.
has been practicing law since 1974 and mediating full time since 1991. He has successfully mediated several thousand cases in 30 states on a wide range of issues and is particularly skilled in managing the emotional issues involved in settling construction cases, particularly those involving single family homes. He splits his time between his family residences in Northern California and Hawaii.
- Billing on construction projects
- Construction and maintenance of vineyards
- Construction of high rise commercial buildings
- Construction of luxury single family homes
- Delay claims
- Disputes between developers and homeowners associations
- Disputes resulting from landslides