Viggo Boserup, Esq. is an accomplished arbitrator who is widely respected by counsel for his impartiality in treating all parties fairly and ability to quickly identify critical issues. His exceptional listening skills and sensitivity toward each party make him particularly well suited for resolving emotionally charged, complex cases.
As an arbitrator, he is decisive and is known for his willingness to make difficult decisions based on the facts and law of each case. Mr. Boserup has served as a single arbitrator and on several tri-panel arbitration panels.
- Accounting malpractice
- Breach of written contract and promissory fraud
- Construction breach of contract
- Contract dispute between hotel owners and hotel manager concerning early termination fees
- Denial of benefits from HMO
- Denial of diagnostic benefits for lack of medical necessity.
- Discrimination based on age leading to harassment, demotion, and wrongful termination
- Failure to accommodate, retaliation, wrongful termination
- Fraud and failure to disclose damages
- Medical coverage claim for reimbursement expenses
- Medical malpractice resulting from sinus surgery
- Pregnancy/gender discrimination
- Sexual harassment and retaliation in violation of FEHA
- Unfair business practices
- Unpaid legal services contract
- Unsafe workplace, whistleblower, and wrongful termination