Since 1993, Gary S. Davis, Esq.
has mediated, arbitrated, or served as discovery referee in more than 1,500 disputes. A significant number of these matters have been education/schools-related involving personal injury claims, employment, and access issues. He is adept at bringing parties together in extremely difficult and sensitive situations. His focused and considerate approach to ADR, ensures that all parties are heard to enable an equitable resolution.
- Extensive experience resolving school bus accidents
- Resolved claims arising out of athletic events (football and wrestling)
- Settled claims of improper supervision of students, including one claim brought by teenage student who lost an arm in a school sponsored and supervised tug-of-war contest
- Settled employment disputes involving allegations of discrimination (disability), sexual harassment, and breach of contract
- Settled sexual misconduct claims including: improper conduct of teachers with students, teacher-student parties, and sexual harassment of students by other students
- Successfully mediated numerous claims arising out of catastrophic injuries brought against school districts, including allegations of dangerous condition of public property and also several claims involving injuries occurring off school premises