For over 40 years, Gary S. Davis, Esq.
has acted as a successful trial attorney representing on an equal basis the interests of both plaintiffs and defendants, individuals and large companies. Mr. Davis has in recent years acted exclusively in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution. In addition to conducting over 1,500 mediations, he has extensive experience in handling discovery disputes as well as trials by general reference and arbitrations.
- Acted as Discovery Referee in automotive design product liability matter concerning roof design
- Handled automotive design product liability case regarding side door structure
- Handled trade secrets/customer lists claims
- Dispute involving claims brought between national businesses in the field of providing drug sniffing dogs to schools and law enforcement
- Acted as referee by general reference, appointed by the Court under CCP 638. Presided over a three week major personal injury trial which resulted in an award well into seven figures that was accepted by all parties without appeal
- Multiple claims involving competing wineries