Judge Garcia has served 20 distinguished years on San Francisco's municipal and superior courts and was widely recognized as one of the best law and motion judges in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is well known for his energy, intelligence, and thoughtful decision-making.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Judge Garcia is an accomplished mediator and arbitrator with extensive experience in personal injury matters. His expertise includes bilingual mediations, premises liability, bodily injury, and product liability. Please request or click here to download the Spanish version of this document.
- Mediated and resolved a personal injury dispute involving naturally occurring asbestos airborne particulate
- Mediated and resolved a personal injury matter involving a neurosurgeon assaulted by a vagrant on hotel premises
- Mediated and settled a personal injury dispute involving a bicyclist and a taxi cab
- Successfully mediated a dispute in Spanish involving a felony assault with civil and criminal issues
- Successfully mediated a premises liability case involving a slip and fall resulting in a $35.5 million settlement
- Successfully resolved a personal injury product liability case involving insurance issues over the loss of an eye
- Successfully resolved dispute between two neighbors involving alleged stalking, terrorist threats, internet defamation, and harassment
- Successfully resolved matter which involved a two car accident resulting in the death of one pedestrian and serious injury to a second
- Successfully resolved product liability matter involving steroids