Judge Haden is well suited to working closely with multiple parties to resolve class actions and mass torts. He has mediated numerous class actions across a wide range of practice areas and industries.
As a judge with the San Diego County Superior Court for more than two decades, he managed many class actions and mass tort cases encompassing numerous legal issues. These included disputes over utilities, wages, false advertising and unfair business practices.
- Breach of warranty and alleged violation of consumer protection statutes by automobile manufacturer
- Disclosures of personal information by retail chains, including homeware and clothing stores
- Employment matter involving computation of accrued vacation time and personal time off
- Manufacturer of power tools in matter involving product labeling
- Medical care provider fees charged for copies of medical records
- Multiple employment matters involving wage and hour issues at large retail enterprises
- Producers of packaged foods in multiple disputes involving appropriate product labeling
- Discovery referee in multiple class action matters