Judge Haden has successfully arbitrated and mediated numerous professional liability matters. He gained extensive experience managing hundreds of these types of cases while on the San Diego County Superior Court bench.
Well versed in the nuances that can arise in malpractice cases, Judge Haden is able to quickly drill down on key issues, allowing individuals, firms and practices to find resolution and move on with their lives and business. He has resolved disputes involving many different professionals, including accountants, attorneys, appraisers, architects, dentists, and physicians.
- Accountant malpractice mediation involving taxation issues
- Attorney malpractice and fee dispute arbitration where excessive fees and inappropriate trial strategies were alleged
- Medical malpractice arbitration involving allegations of failure to diagnose and treat cardiac conditions
- Medical malpractice arbitration involving multiple eye surgeries
- Medical malpractice arbitration involving failure to diagnose prostate cancer
- Medical malpractice mediation involving allegations of failure to monitor patient post-surgery, resulting in death
- Attorney malpractice arbitration in environmental and encroachment dispute between adjacent property owners, HOA and local government
- Medical malpractice mediation involving catastrophic injuries following outpatient procedure
- Medical malpractice mediation involving massive overdose of substance by medical care provider
- Medical malpractice mediation arising from patient’s fall from operating room table
- Medical malpractice mediation post-arbitration
- Medical product indemnity mediation involving device used in surgeries caused severe collateral harm to patients Several attorney malpractice mediations concerning conflicts, inappropriate advice, or fees