Floyd A. Hale, Esq.has arbitrated and mediated hundreds of professional liability cases since joining JAMS in 2005. With 25 years of practice and 8 years serving as a special master, arbitrator and mediator, Mr. Hale possesses a deep understanding of the legal hurdles that often prohibit professional liability cases from being resolved.
Mr. Hale has handled many professional liability cases encompassing a wide range of legal issues. Many have involved:
- Accounting Malpractice
- Architecture Malpractice
- Construction Malpractice
- Heard numerous disputes involving general contractors, plumbers, etc.
- Contract Administrator and Adjustor Malpractice
- Engineering Malpractice
- Financial Services Malpractice
- Handled many cases involving accountants, commercial banks, foreign exchange, investment brokers, etc.
- Insurance Malpractice
- Heard numerous disputes involving brokers, consulting malpractice, fraud, etc.
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Heard many disputes between individuals and medical doctors related to medical malpractice
- Doctor malpractice
- Elder facility malpractice
- Heard numerous cases related to inadequate care while under medical supervision
- Handled matters related to elder abuse
- Hospital malpractice
- Medical clinic malpractice
- Nurse malpractice
- Pharmaceutical malpractice
- Rehab facility malpractice
- Served as Special Master in medical malpractice case involving several thousand patients
- Served as Special Master on disputes involving improper use of medical equipment