As an ADR veteran, Judge Martin has mediated hundreds of construction disputes for residential communities, utility companies, and multi-million dollar facilities. Judge Martin understands the unique legal aspects involved in construction disputes and uses his keen knowledge and experience to effectively manage and settle these cases.
In addition to Judge Martin’s experience in construction disputes, he has handled more than 3,000 cases involving commercial disputes, shareholder suits, intellectual property, environmental liability, insurance coverage, real property and eminent domain, oil and gas, anti-trust, securities fraud, legal and accounting professional liability, injury cases involving medical provider, products liability, air crash, vehicular collision, premises liability, and employer non-subscriber.
- Mediated and arbitrated numerous construction defect claims involving both residential and commercial construction
- Mediated numerous multi-party construction defect disputes involving contractors, subcontractors, engineers, and architects
- Mediated several contractor, owner, and surety disputes related to large construction projects
- Mediated several disputes regarding construction of electrical power plants and water treatment facilities
- Mediated significant multi-party design and construction liability disputes regarding a large sports complex