Judge Martin is an ADR veteran who has successfully resolved numerous real property and eminent domain disputes involving highway and airport expansions, title insurance issues, title boundaries, construction matters, and more. He combines his keen intellect with his amiable personality to effectively manage and settle highly complex and contentious cases.
In addition to Judge Martin’s experience in real property and eminent domain disputes, he has handled more than 3,000 cases involving commercial disputes, shareholder suits, construction defects, environmental liability, intellectual property, insurance coverage, oil and gas, anti-trust, securities fraud, legal and accounting professional liability, injury cases involving medical provider, products liability, air crash, vehicular collision, premises liability, and employer non-subscriber.
- Mediated airport dispute with dozens of homeowners involving airport expansion
- Mediated disputes related to reservoir and water course construction
- Mediated disputes related to tax base development takings
- Mediated numerous disputes including contested titled boundaries and related title insurance issues
- Mediated numerous disputes involving trespass and issues of temporary or permanent injury to real property
- Mediated the majority of highway expansion disputes involving several major Dallas area projects
- Mediated the majority of the "Super Collider" disputes following appointment by the Court of Appeals and various trial courts