JAMS Corporate Headquarters
JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.
This location is the JAMS Corporate Headquarters. Please note that neutrals and/or hearing officers are not available at this location. Please visit the JAMS Orange County Resolution Center for assistance in regards to scheduling your next case.
Irvine, California is the JAMS headquarters location.
Please note, neutrals or hearing officers are not available at this location.
Local News & Media
- November 7, 2018JAMS Launches JAMS Solutions for Higher Education
- October 29, 2018JAMS Sponsors Multiple Law Rocks Concerts
- September 5, 2018JAMS Launches Smart Contracts, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Practice
- May 4, 2018Ten JAMS Panelists Ranked in Chambers USA 2018
- January 24, 2018JAMS Announces New Director of International Operations
- November 2, 2017JAMS Receives 12 Top Tier ADR Firm Rankings in U.S. News Survey
- June 1, 2017Ten JAMS Panelists Ranked in Chambers USA 2017
- May 10, 2017JAMS Board Elects R. Wayne Thorpe, Esq., New Chair
- January 10, 2017JAMS Announces Promotions in Counsel’s Office
- November 2, 2016JAMS Announces Updated International Arbitration Rules
- October 17, 2016JAMS Supports ABA Mediation Week
- September 16, 2016JAMS Named Mediation Firm of the Year in Who’s Who Legal 2016
- July 11, 2016JAMS Receives First Place in Corporate Counsel Survey
- May 21, 2015JAMS Publishes Inaugural IP Newsletter
- May 1, 2015JAMS Publishes Inaugural Employment Newsletter
- April 11, 2014JAMS Ireland Opens in Dublin and Belfast
- February 19, 2014JAMS Board Elects Linda R. Singer, Esq. New Chairwoman
- June 11, 2013JAMS Foundation Awards $100,000 in Grants