Justice Low has settled or arbitrated many employment matters, including complex cases with multiple parties dealing with insurance coverage, labor groups, and governmental entities. Cases have involved large and small companies, local and state governments, educational institutions, financial institutions, and hospital and medical groups.
A JAMS panelists since 1992, Justice Low has served as mediator, arbitrator, referee, judge pro tem, and special master in a variety of cases and has extensive experience in settling cases involving the American with Disabilities Act, race, gender, and age discrimination, civil rights, and privacy issues. His preparation is extremely diligent and he does extensive follow-up when necessary.
- Class actions involving wage and hour claims, race and age discrimination, and wrongful termination
- Conducted independent fact finding investigations and written reports for public entities and private employers on employment issues
- Mediated civil rights cases involving privacy issues and allegations of racial discrimination by major business institutions
- Mediated whistle blowing, retaliation claims, harassment, hostile workplace environment disputes
- Mediated and arbitrated cases involving alleged breaches of employment contracts, express and implied
- Sexual harassment and battery cases, disability and termination in violation of public policy