During his tenure on the California Court of Appeal, Sixth District from 2003 to 2011 and throughout his over 26 years of service on the bench in Santa Cruz County, Justice McAdams presided over cases involving all aspects of employment law, including wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour claims, and labor disputes.
- Mediation of wrongful termination claim between teacher and religious school
- Mediation of fraud action by terminated CEO pending appeal of judgment awarding compensatory and punitive damages
- Mediation of store manager’s claims of violations of wage and hour laws by retail pharmacy
- Mediation of wrongful termination and defamation claims after the discharge of a clergyman
- Settled wrongful termination case involving claim of discrimination based on disability