Lawrence R. Mills, Esq. brings to his ADR practice an accomplished and multi-faceted career of over 35 years as a lawyer specializing in litigation and business counseling, and over 25 years of experience as an arbitrator and mediator. Larry’s financial markets experience includes securities and shareholder disputes, cases involving allegations against brokerage and investment firms, and fraud and breach of fiduciary duty cases. Larry has been a member of the FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) panel for the last 10 years.
- Mediated case with claim by investors for losses in their investment accounts over a period of years due to unsuitability of investments recommended by broker
- Arbitrated case with consumer claim for conversion of funds by a trading and barter company
- Mediated case with claim for negligent investment management
- Mediated case with claims for damages for negligent reporting of credit information
- Arbitrated case with claim for attorneys’ fees under Washington Securities Act
- Mediated case with investors’ claims against a financial consultant for investment losses from unauthorized sales and purchases of securities and excessive trading to generate commissions