Justice Morrison tried numerous personal injury cases as a superior court judge. Since joining JAMS he has acted as mediator, arbitrator and judicial referee on personal injury matters including automobile accidents, uninsured motorists claims, nursing home elder abuse, products liability, work related injury and wrongful death. Several matters involved complex insurance coverage issues.
- Mediated action arising from a work site injury involving issues of contractual indemnification and insurance coverage between multiple insurance companies
- Appellate mediation of a case in which plaintiff suffered severe allergic reaction to facial makeup
- Mediated environmental cleanup case with contractual indemnification and real property leasing issues
- Mediated action involving civil rights and personal injury liability arising out of an alleged trespass on a defense contractor facility
- Mediated nursing home case involving allegations of elder abuse and wrongful death
- Mediated case involving multiple deaths caused by a fire in senior citizens’ residence facility
- Arbitrated uninsured motorist claim involving injuries and loss of self-employment income