Donald R. Person, Esq. has been an attorney for almost forty years. He holds an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell and has been listed in its national Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Mr. Person has extensive law practice expertise in business, real estate, and construction matters, and prior to joining JAMS was a consulting and testifying expert witness on real estate matters. Mr. Person is also a mechanical engineer and has significant experience in intellectual property, manufacturing, and other technology matters. Attorneys have depended on Mr. Person to arbitrate and decide cases involving power plant performance and construction issues without the necessity of expert testimony.
- Business: Operation and ownership, employment, buy-sell, and other issues
- Construction: Defect, delay, payment, and other issues in construction cases, including cases decided for the California Contractors’ License Board
- Contract: Interpretation and application, remedies, and other issues in breach of contract disputes
- Industrial: Electrical generation plant performance and operation issues
- Products Liability: Automotive products liability issues
- Real Estate: Specific performance, concealment, non-disclosure, and other real estate issues