Throughout her 25 year litigation career, Adrienne Publicover, Esq. successfully resolved a wide variety of health care matters. In her role as Chair of her prior firm’s Benefits Committee, Adrienne also gained valuable insight concerning the health care marketplace. Adrienne is a member of the California Society of Healthcare Attorneys (CSHA), as well as the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA). She is a member of the mediation and arbitration panels of the AHLA.
Adrienne’s integrity and background in health care garnered her the respect of her adversaries as an advocate and now allow her to bring valuable insight into the ADR process by credibly evaluating disputes on behalf of all parties.
She understands that these cases require creativity and enthusiasm and approaches each matter with a commitment to help parties resolve their disputes. Her skills and practice area knowledge are what allow her to build the bridges necessary to achieve resolution.
- Resolved a multitude of disputes between providers and payors, including claims of fraud, determination of applicable plan provisions, and application of stop-loss coverage
- Resolved numerous contractual and first party bad faith claims arising over benefit entitlement disputes, including issues of experimental treatment and medical necessity
- Resolved various benefit disputes involving group plans and arising under The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Resolved numerous claims involving international travel medical insurance
- Resolved business disputes between physicians