Barbara A. Reeves, Esq., CEDS (Certified E-Discovery Specialist) is a full-time arbitrator, mediator and special master/referee. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, a Fellow of the College of Commercial Arbitrators and an IMI Certified Mediator. She is also a Certified E-Discovery Specialist through the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS).
Ms. Reeves' international arbitration and mediation practice focuses on business and commercial disputes, employment, energy, antitrust and construction. She has also built upon her involvement in the equestrian world to develop a specialty in resolving equestrian disputes.
- Party appointed neutral for dispute between parties to pharmaceutical development and marketing agreement, also involving the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- International insurance coverage disputes involving environmental contamination
- Sole arbitrator for employment termination claim of CEO and international real estate business
- Sole arbitrator for fraud claim involving the sale of commercial building
- Disputes arising from development and manufacturing matters
- Antitrust claims involving civil cases arising from international electronics cartel
- False Claims Act dispute involving advanced aeronautical technology
- Mediations regarding licensing rights between entertainment studios and talent
- Disputes involving standard essential patents
- Dispute over construction of power plant