has extensive experience as a mediator and arbitrator of intellectual property matters involving copyright, trademark, trade secret, and patent claims. She is known as a quick study for her ability to grasp technical and quantitative issues and enjoys the challenge that these matters present. She has been a neutral with JAMS since 1998.
- Copyright and trademark infringement claims involving designs of fine jewelry, specialty fabrics used in couture clothing, bridal apparel, and high-end decorative hardware. Issues have included lost profit calculations, disposal of infringing products, and scope and cost of injunctive relief.
- Trademark dispute involving international registration of prestigious mark.
- Trademark dispute between new and former publishers of successful self-help book
- Movie tie-in licensing dispute among entertainment company (licensor), agent and licensee; issues included royalties amount, claims of unauthorized products and promotions.
- Trademark dispute between singers with similar stage names.
- Royalties disputes among promoters, recording artists, and production companies.
- Claim of unauthorized commercial use of individual's image in episode of reality TV series.
- Dispute re alleged defects in software developed to run manufacturing facility distribution system
- Competing claims by developers of social network site for rights to software and other intellectual property
- Contract dispute between software developer and high-end fashion company concerning specifications and performance of e-commerce site
- Trade Secrets
- Multiple matters involving alleged misappropriation of trade secrets and breaches of non-compete provisions in financial services, high-tech companies, medical and other professions