During his 21 years of distinguished service on the San Diego County Superior Court, Judge Haden managed hundreds of employment cases involving large national employers, utility companies, governmental entities, school districts, banks, and charitable institutions.
At JAMS, he continues to work with individuals and companies to help resolve claims arising out of the workplace. He has mediated and arbitrated disputes involving claims for wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and wage and hour violations. He is also experienced handling matters involving age, race, gender and sexual orientation discrimination issues.
- Arbitration of sexual harassment allegations involving university and faculty member
- Arbitration involving employee in adult entertainment industry
- Arbitration involving employees in nautical enterprise
- Arbitration involving severance package and stock options for senior executive of major corporation
- Class action arbitration involving wage and hour claims at large retail enterprise
- Mediation concerning allegations of failure to pay overtime wages to property manager
- Multiple arbitrations involving discrimination and harassment claims of employee at automobile dealership
- Numerous mediations concerning claims of age, race, and sex discrimination in employment
- Hearing officer for government retirement system in multiple matters