JAMS Benefits and Perks
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
- Preferred Provider Organization - Dental (PPO)
Flexible Spending Accounts Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Transit & Parking Plan Account
Life And Disability
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
401(k) Plan (with an Employer Match)
Employee Assistance Program (Holman Group – licensed counseling)
- Associate referral bonus for referring others who are hired at JAMS and perform well
- Education reimbursement for eligible associates (must have one year of service)
- Wellness benefit
- JAMS pays for 50% dependent care premium
- Service Awards: annual award (anniversary “day off” each year) and gift, plus bonus recognition for milestone years. We are proud to have many associates who have surpassed the 5, 10, 15, and 20-year marks.
Local Solutions. Global Reach. TM
JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators.
Welcome to your JAMS career
Problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with JAMS could be an exciting and fulfilling next step in your career.
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges in a global arena? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Search and apply for a job at JAMS today.