International & Cross-Border Resolution
Resolving international disputes demands special skills, experience and cultural sensitivity. That’s why thousands of attorneys and their clients turn to JAMS. We are a recognized leader in cross-border mediations and arbitrations, with resources wherever you or your clients do business.
JAMS Global Capabilities
- JAMS is the largest private provider of ADR services in the world, handling more than 14,000 cases a year; including thousands of arbitrations
- JAMS is consistently recognized for outstanding case management and exceptional client service
- JAMS neutrals employ an adaptive approach for common versus civil law cases
- Our panel is among the world’s most experienced, with deep specialty knowledge in virtually every case type
- We offer a range of innovative rules and regularly hear cases under the rules of other arbitral institutions
International Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services
With resources worldwide, JAMS can provide cost-effective, impartial and efficient dispute resolution at any stage of conflict, anywhere in the world. Learn more about our international capabilities:
EU-U.S. & Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
JAMS is available to serve as your organization’s designated alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider and to assist in resolving disputes under U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)-administered Privacy Shield Frameworks self-certification privacy compliance programs.
Local Solutions. Global Reach. TM
JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.