Resolving international disputes demands special skills, experience and cultural sensitivity. That’s why thousands of attorneys and their clients turn to JAMS. We are a recognized leader in cross-border mediations and arbitrations, with resources wherever you or your clients do business.
International & Cross-Border Resolution
JAMS Global Capabilities
- JAMS is the largest private provider of ADR services in the world, handling more than 22,000 cases a year; including thousands of arbitrations
- JAMS is consistently recognized for outstanding case management and exceptional client service
- JAMS neutrals employ an adaptive approach for common versus civil law cases
- Our panel is among the world’s most experienced, with deep specialty knowledge in virtually every case type
- We offer a range of innovative rules and regularly hear cases under the rules of other arbitral institutions
International Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services
Data Privacy Framework Dispute Resolution
JAMS is available to serve as your organization’s designated alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider and to assist in resolving disputes under U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)-administered Data Privacy Frameworks self-certification privacy compliance programs.LEARN MORE
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled
To receive information about future events, subscribe to the Virtual Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services mailing list below:
Arbitrators & Arbitration Services
In an era of unprecedented business disruptions, timely dispute resolution is critical. In-person, virtual or hybrid arbitration with an experienced JAMS arbitrator provides an effective alternative to protracted litigation.
Mediators & Mediation Services
Rigorous preparation. Creative solutions. Persistent follow-up. We work diligently every step of the way-from pre-mediation calls to post-mediation follow-up to help all parties arrive at the best possible outcome to their dispute.