Energy & Utilities Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services
JAMS neutrals understand the nuances and complexities of the energy industry. We excel at resolving disputes involving a variety of public and private constituencies, including matters regarding service interruptions, Clean Air Act (CAA) compliance, supply contracts, royalty interests, international manufacturing, breach of joint venture agreements, product claims and others.
Stakeholders in the fiercely competitive energy industry - including private companies, public regulatory agencies, landowners, customers and capital markets - have discovered that alternative dispute resolution (ADR) offers distinct advantages over traditional litigation in a wide variety of matters.
JAMS, the world’s largest private ADR provider, offers comprehensive resolution services in domestic and international energy disputes involving:
- Distribution, transmission and regulation of oil, natural gas and electricity
- Construction of pipelines and energy facilities, including those providing nuclear, solar, hydropower and wind power
- Lease termination
- Product and service contracts
- Oil and gas titles
- Exploration and production
- Power purchase agreements
- Other energy-related commercial, transactional and contractual issues