Submit a Case Submit Case Find a Neutral Search Neutral

File your next case with JAMS

General Case Submission

To schedule a mediation, please use our online case submission form.

SUBMIT A CASEarrow_forward

Arbitration (North America)

Download the Demand for Arbitration Form (North America).

Download Formarrow_forward

Arbitration (International)

Download the Demand for International Arbitration Form.

Download Formarrow_forward
Contact Portal Hero Image