Viggo Boserup, Esq. is an accomplished neutral who is widely respected by counsel for his impartiality in treating all parties fairly and ability to quickly identify critical issues. His exceptional listening skills and sensitivity toward each party make him particularly well suited for resolving emotionally charged, complex cases. Known for his fortitude in obtaining a productive result and going the extra mile, Mr. Boserup follows up with parties to effect a settlement, long after the mediation session is over.
From 1988 to 1992, Mr. Boserup served as the CEO of a national industrial construction firm with more than 1,000 employees.
- Breach of contract, denial of access to site, delay, and impact damages
- Bridge project: disputes over bidding process and the scope of work
- Claims for property damage caused by eroded fire sprinkler pipe
- Claims for subsidence caused by water company pumping
- Claims of delay and impact caused by owner-residential
- Claims of malfunctioning fire, life, and safety systems delaying Certificate of Occupancy
- Claims regarding delay and impact damages on freeway overpasses
- Failure to comply with disability access in context to the Fair Housing Act claims
- Multiple residential defect claims including infrastructure, landscape installation, windows, foundation, roofing, insulation, and water and mold damage
- Numerous failure to maintain mobile home park claims
- Special Master in a 396-unit project construction defects matter