Judge Chrisman has successfully resolved over 600 cases as a mediator and arbitrator. His experience in the legal profession is both extensive and varied with 13 years of experience as a judge in the district, family and probate courts of Dallas County and 25 years as a practicing attorney with major law firms in the Dallas area.
A founding member and chair of the Dallas Dispute Mediation Service, he served on committees to set up dispute resolution programs for the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Asbestos tort litigation involving hundreds of claims by plaintiffs against multiple defendants
- Breakup of highly successful medical practice
- Communications tower collapse
- Dispute between beneficiaries of estate in regards to management of multi-million dollar farm and ranch assets
- Multi-million dollar dispute between health care provider, managed care insurer, and third party administrator
- Multi-million dollar water pollution case involving damages and clean up costs
- Neutral chair of Arbitration panel for numerous breach of contract matters
- Numerous health care disputes between hospitals, large doctor groups, managed care companies, and third party administrators
- Several employment disputes involving termination claims under Title VII, ADA, and employment contracts