Ross Feinberg’s practice includes mediation and arbitration of real estate conflicts, complex business disputes, breach of contract actions, disclosure litigation, construction delay claims, subrogation actions, fire claims, insurance coverage and bad faith actions, and mass torts including mold, personal injury and pharmaceutical cases involving multi district litigation.
After 24 years in practice representing over 100 corporations both profit and non-profit, Mr. Feinberg has successfully transitioned into full time alternative dispute resolution. He has served as a mediator and arbitrator in complex business, insurance and real estate matters.
- Breach of commercial lease mediation between landlord and tenant involving unit defect claims
- Landord-tenant mediation between restaurateur and property management consultant company for breach of commercial lease
- Mediated dispute alleging fraud, negligence, and breach of fiduciary duty related to damages arising from sale of real property
- Mediation and resolution of several cases involving municipalities, including attendance at city council executive sessions to further and complete settlements
- Mediation of non-disclosure dispute involving commercial air traffic patterns and claims by and between brokerage firms, buyers, and sellers
- Mediation over purchase and sale agreement dispute involving failure to disclose allegations
- Resolution of complex real estate breach of contract and non-disclosure matter among parties with strong religious and cultural differences
- Use agreement dispute mediated between private citizen and government entity