David Geronemus is one of the most respected and sought after dispute resolution professionals. He has been a full-time neutral with JAMS since 1994. A former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart, Mr. Geronemus has taught negotiation and alternative dispute resolution on an adjunct basis at Yale and Columbia Law Schools.
Mr. Geronemus has settled hundreds of cases, including a wide variety of employment disputes.
- A dispute arising from the termination of a high level executive by a public company
- A dispute over the benefits due under a golden parachute agreement
- Allegations of adverse employment actions resulting from "whistleblower" activities
- Allegations of age, race, gender, and disability discrimination
- Allegations of sexual harassment and retaliation
- Allegations of violations of the FMLA
- Amounts due under bonus policy to "at-will" employees upon termination
- Arising out of the termination of software development and other consulting agreements
- Change in job responsibilities of an employee who was hired to develop software
- Involving trade secret litigation against a former employee
- Resulting from the termination of employment agreements
- Retirement benefits and other compensation due a departing partner in a professional partnership
- Value of a deceased shareholders' interest in a professional corporation