David Geronemus is one of the most respected and sought after dispute resolution professionals. He has been a full-time neutral with JAMS since 1994. A former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart, Mr. Geronemus has taught negotiation and alternative dispute resolution on an adjunct basis at Yale and Columbia Law Schools.
Mr. Geronemus has settled hundreds of cases, including those involving franchisees, dealers, and international business problems.
- Dispute arising out of an election for the board of directors of an advertising trust fund for a franchise system
- Dispute between a fast food franchisor and a franchisee concerning alleged infringements of the franchisee's territory
- Dispute between a heavy equipment manufacturer and a dealer arising out of reductions in the dealer's territory and its subsequent termination
- Dispute between an automobile manufacturer and a dealer concerning exclusive territory issues
- Dispute between an automobile manufacturer and a dealer over amounts charged to the dealer through the manufacturer's audit process
- Dispute concerning whether a terminated company qualified for protection as a franchisee under applicable law