David Geronemus, Esq.
is one of the most respected and sought after international dispute resolution professionals. He has been a full-time neutral with JAMS since 1994. A former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart, Mr. Geronemus has taught negotiation and alternative dispute resolution on an adjunct basis at Yale and Columbia Law Schools.
Representative International Matters
- Mediation of disputes regarding the termination of derivatives involving a U.S. entity and counterparties from Asia and Europe
- Mediation of insurance disputes involving insurers from Bermuda and Europe
- Mediation of securities class actions involving South American, Asian, and European companies
- Mediation of a contract dispute between a North American company and a Turkish company
- Mediation of a dispute involving patent rights in several countries
- Mediation of a dispute involving trademark rights in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Mediation of a legal malpractice action involving the laws of the U.S. and certain EU countries