Judge Martin is a highly respected ADR veteran whose intelligence and personable approach to mediation and arbitration enables him to resolve the most challenging malpractice disputes. As a judge, attorney, arbitrator, mediator, and expert witness, he has extensive experience handling professional liability cases involving the legal and accounting professions.
In addition to Judge Martin’s experience in legal professional liability disputes, he has handled more than 3,000 cases involving commercial disputes, shareholder suits, construction defects, environmental liability, intellectual property, insurance coverage, real property and eminent domain, oil and gas, anti-trust, securities fraud, accounting professional liability, injury cases involving medical provider, products liability, air crash, vehicular collision, premises liability, and employer non-subscriber.
- Mediated dozens of claims against lawyers accused of legal malpractice
- Served as arbitrator on several claims of lawyer malpractice
- Defended as attorney, claims of lawyer malpractice
- Offered expert testimony in litigation including claims of legal malpractice
- Presided as Judge in several lawyer malpractice jury trials