Justice King has experience handling disputes involving estate, trust, and probate issues at both the trial and appellate level, most recently as an associate justice for the Fourth Appellate District, Division Two, of the California Court of Appeal. While on the San Bernardino County Superior Court bench, he presided over numerous trust and estate matters while overseeing the court’s probate calendar.
Justice King is familiar with the complex and emotional issues often prevalent in trust and estate litigation. He works with all sides to foster creative resolutions to even the most contentious matters, and has a firm grasp of the legal and business implications involved in these cases.
- Dispute over payments to beneficiary under testamentary trust
- Probate dispute over ownership rights to songs
- Interpretation of trust in dispute between primary and residual beneficiaries
- Probate accounting and petition to surcharge
- Trust accounting on petition to remove trustee
- Action against public administrator for wrongful administration
- Petition to invalidate will based on undue influence