Opening soon in Los Angeles and New York
Our new JAMS International Arbitration Centers in Los Angeles and New York will soon be open to meet the demand for accessible, comfortable venues for international arbitration proceedings. Our facilities will provide attorneys with world-class amenities, including:
- Spacious, secure hearing rooms with modular tables for flexible meeting setups plus access to breakout rooms
- Large LCD monitors and high-quality video conferencing for remote participants and witness cross-examination
- Complimentary, high-speed wireless and cabled internet
- Translation booths and translation capabilities
- Dedicated phone lines for case intake across time zones
- Arbitrator lounges for tri-partite proceedings
Founded in 1979, JAMS is a leading global arbitration provider with panelists handling hundreds of international arbitrations each year in a wide range of practice areas.
Local Solutions. Global Reach. TM
JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.
- JAMS International Rules ›
- JAMS International Clause Workbook ›
- Why International Lawyers Use JAMS ›