International arbitration is playing an increasingly important role as the world’s legal and business communities become more global and disputes become more complex. Access to premiere venues is more important than ever, as attorneys travel from around the world to represent their clients.
Open Now in Los Angeles and New York
Our new JAMS International Arbitration Centers in Los Angeles and New York are open to meet the demand for accessible, comfortable venues for international arbitration proceedings. Our facilities will provide attorneys with world-class amenities, including:
- Spacious, secure hearing rooms with modular tables for flexible meeting setups plus access to breakout rooms
- Large LCD monitors and high-quality video conferencing for remote participants and witness cross-examination
- Complimentary, high-speed wireless and cabled internet
- Translation booths and translation capabilities
- Arbitrator lounges for tri-partite proceedings
Founded in 1979, JAMS is a leading global arbitration provider with panelists handling hundreds of international arbitrations each year in a wide range of practice areas.
For more information on JAMS International Arbitration Centers, please contact us at JAMSIAC@jamsadr.com.
555 West Fifth Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
New York ›
620 Eighth Ave.
NY Times Building
New York, NY 10018
Local Solutions. Global Reach. TM
JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.