Lawrence R. Mills, Esq. brings to his ADR practice an accomplished and multi-faceted career of over 35 years as a lawyer specializing in litigation and business counseling, and over 25 years of experience as an arbitrator and mediator. Larry is known for his fairness and proven ability to manage and adjudicate complex business and commercial disputes.
Comments From Counsel
Read what counsel say about Larry Mills and his skills and style as a neutral.
- Mediated and provided neutral evaluation in a dispute regarding responsibility for damages under a contract for transport of a perishable food product
- Arbitrated a case with a claim for refund of a deposit under a contract for purchase of a horse for breeding
- Arbitrated a claim for attorneys’ fees on the discharge of a law firm in a commercial litigation
- Mediated dispute between a municipal bond broker and a brokerage company regarding a non-competition provision
- Mediated dispute regarding parking charges set by agreement between a tenant and a parking company
- Mediated case with claims arising out of alleged breach of warranties on sale of business
- Mediated case with claims for damages to restaurant business caused by competitor infringing on concept
- Mediated case with claim for breach of a loan commitment and related damages
- Mediated case with claim by a financial advisor for breach of a contract for strategic planning and executing a strategic transaction for a hospital district
- Arbitrated disputes between materials supplier and distributor regarding allocation of territory and pricing
- Arbitrated case with claim by an Indian tribe for damages for failure to perform a settlement agreement
- Arbitrated multi-faceted dispute between two on-line services to match compatible individuals for dating
- Arbitrated case with claim for indemnification arising out of alleged breaches of representations and warranties in an asset purchase agreement of a seafood company