For a significant portion of her 25 year career, Adrienne Publicover, Esq. counseled the London market in connection with a variety of claim, litigation and coverage matters. Her docket focused on complex insurance issues, including personal accident, event cancellation, commercial general liability, property, directors and officers, and employer’s professional liability. Along the way, she tried numerous cases to verdict and successfully negotiated thousands of disputes to resolution. From 2011-2016, she also taught the California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations to the London Market at Lloyd’s in conjunction with the Lloyd’s Market Association.
As a strategic advocate, Adrienne always spent equal time assessing the strengths and weaknesses in her cases. This allowed her to honestly and accurately value those matters, earning the trust of her insurance industry clients. At the same time, her integrity garnered the respect of her adversaries. As a trusted adversary and advocate, she adds value to the ADR process by credibly evaluating disputes on behalf of all parties and building the bridges necessary to achieve resolution.
Adrienne has always approached every endeavor with passion, creativity and commitment. Now she brings that same level of energy and enthusiasm to her ADR practice, helping parties resolve their disputes.
- Resolved all manner of disputes concerning London Market personal accident insurance, including repatriation claims, travel accident and high end disability
- Resolved claims arising under London Market contingency policies, including event cancellation
- Resolved numerous coverage disputes in the London insurance market
- Resolved numerous personal injury claims arising out of sports and recreational activities, including equestrian events, hang gliding, ATVs and zip lines
- Resolved various other third party insurance matters involving a variety of personal injuries ranging from orthopedic to complex neurological claims