is a skilled arbitrator of complex business, real estate, construction, employment, intellectual property, and securities matters. She is committed to providing efficient and practical case management, fair and impartial hearings, and timely reasoned decisions.
- Contract dispute between a merged financial institution and a terminated supplier. (Chairperson of a three-arbitrator panel)
- Contract dispute between multi-million dollar family partnership and former partner/employee. (Three-arbitrator panel).
- Executive compensation dispute between a financial institution and fund managers alleging failure to comply with compensation structure stated in fund documents. (Three-arbitrator panel)
- Securities law claims brought by a pension fund investor against an issuer of an initial public offering (IPO). (Three arbitrator panel).
- Claim by hedge fund against former analyst for breach of non-competition and confidentiality provisions of employment agreement. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Claim by television personality that dismissal was based on race and age. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Claims by consignor of valuable antique alleging conversion and breach of fiduciary duty by consignee. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Construction dispute involving claims of defective design and construction in renovation of historic building facade. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Copyright dispute between manufacturers of bridal apparel involving lace patterns and placement of lace on gowns. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Dispute between contractor and power authority about cost overruns and delays in construction of nuclear power plant. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Dispute among participants in failed international joint venture to establish an online social network. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Dispute about valuation, operation, and dissolution of family-owned business. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Numerous disputes involving claims of discriminatory treatment and wrongful termination based on age, gender, race, religious affiliation, sexual preference, national origin, and disability. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Real estate dispute involving breach of “consent-to-financing” provision of lease between commercial tenant and mixed-use cooperative. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Senior executive’s claim against offshore financial institution for failure to pay severance and stock options. (Sole arbitrator.)
- Post-acquisition disputes regarding stock valuation, balance sheet adjustments, and breaches of representations and warranties. (Sole arbitrator.)