Since 1980 Jerry has served as a neutral in numerous elder abuse and professional liability cases including legal, dental, medical, therapist, and accountancy malpractice.
- Accounting malpractice regarding soured business transaction and alleged love triangle
- Dental malpractice regarding root canals, sealant paste toxics, and maxillary sinus perforations
- Emergency physician's battery, sexual assault by physician at pre-employment examination and psychiatrist's alleged failure to prevent foreseeable suicide
- Legal malpractice regarding living trust, sale of stock, elder financial abuse, and California Business & Professions Code §17200
- Malpractice claim against psychotherapist alleging conversion of teenage patient to slave status
- Medical malpractice involving claims of delayed cancer diagnosis, birth defects and medical product defect