Since 1980 Jerry Spolter has served as a neutral in numerous real estate and landlord-tenant cases. Jerry owns residential rental property and is a commercial office tenant in San Francisco. In the early 1980’s, he served as an arbitrator for cases involving the Oakland Housing Authority.
- Boundary/lot split dispute with survey, title, insurance, and malpractice claims
- Disputes involving owner-landlord’s condominium conversion/San Francisco Ellis Act/unlawful detainer and tenant’s cross-complaint
- Governmental entity’s UBC/Disabled Access violations abatement action against major restaurant with compliance and finance workout
- Liability, damages, and remediation regarding extensive rural land fire
- Numerous cases involving warranty of habitability, homelessness due to fire and failure to renovate against SRO hotels
- Numerous rent control ordinance wrongful evictions per alleged pretextual owner move-in and/or retaliation
- Sisters’ disputes regarding multiple inherited properties and the sales and division of proceeds