Judge Xifaras has handled a wide variety of professional liability disputes, including dental, medical, legal, accounting, and broker malpractice, fee disputes, and partnership distributions. His successful career as a litigator, judge, and ADR neutral coupled with the sensitivities involved in these types of cases makes him particularly well suited to resolve highly complex professional liability disputes.
- Accounting Malpractice: Mediation of investor’s malpractice claim against accounting firm for alleged negligence
- Dental Malpractice: Mediated malpractice claim against dentist for alleged negligence in the extraction of teeth
- Law Firm Distributions: Mediated claim of departing partner that his former firm failed to pay him proper distributions to which he was entitled
- Legal Malpractice: Mediated malpractice claim of corporation against its attorney for failure to discover substantial assets and income in a business transaction
- Medical Malpractice: Arbitrated malpractice claim against obstetrician/gynecologist physician for failure to properly diagnose
- Medical Malpractice: Mediated malpractice claim against residential care facility operated by large national company for alleged failure to properly care for elderly patient