2014 Spring Litigation Conference
Sponsored by: Appraisal Institute
May 15, 2014 | 8:45 AM – 4:45 PM
Set in the beautiful and historic Filoli Gardens, the Northern California Chapter's 7th Annual Spring Litigation Conference presents advanced topics to appraisers interested in litigation work. This is a chance to sharpen your knowledge and broaden your practice by listening to some of the top experts in the region.
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. W. Scott Snowden (Ret.)
Topic: Keynote Address: Keys to “Credible” Expert Witness Testimony: A Judge’s Perspective
- How can the expert witness present his/her valuation in a manner this is understandable?
- How complicated is too complicated?
- What are the keys to credibility and likeability?
- Handling cross-examination
- How to avoid sounding like an advocate
86 Canada Road
For further details and to register, please visit the 2014 Spring Litigation Conference page.