The American Bar Association’s Construction Fall Forum is taking place next week in Atlanta, GA from October 13-14, 2011. This forum brings together people with diverse construction backgrounds from around the U.S. and focuses on strategies that can lead to both better results for clients and results more efficiently achieved.
JAMS neutrals Hon. James Rosenbaum (Ret.) from Minneapolis and Douglas Oles, Esq. from Seattle will all participate in the interactive sessions along with other construction industry professionals. We’re proud our neutrals will participate and add to the discussion.
- The Shifting Sands of Contract Drafting, Interpretation and Application
- Strategies for Technical Defenses
- The Moonscape of DRBS/DABS
- Comparative Challenges Obtaining Third-Party Discovery
- Ethics: Mediation and Settlement Negotiations
This page is for general information purposes. JAMS makes no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy or completeness. Interested persons should conduct their own research regarding information on this website before deciding to use JAMS, including investigation and research of JAMS neutrals. See More