Construction Litigation & Risk
Presented by HB Litigation Conferences
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Ross Feinberg, Esq.
Topic: Mediations: Why They Work, Why They Don’t
March 14, 2013 | 1:30 p.m
- Defining Success and Failure
- Elements of a Failed Mediation
- Elements of a successful mediation
- Co-mediating With the Judiciary
- Payment in Advance Enforcement
- Cost-sharing agreements
Spotlight on JAMS Speakers: George Calkins, Esq. and Hon. Jonathan Cannon (Ret.)
March 14, 2013 | 3:30 p.m.
- Optimizing Arbitration for Your Client
- Getting the Right People to the Party
- Leveraging Technology to Streamline the Process
- Neutral Compensation
- Best Practices in Cost Control
- Fast Track Procedures
- Inspection and Investigation
- Knowing the Rules
- Common Attorney Mistakes & Misconceptions
- Ethical Considerations Specific to Arbitration
March 14, 2013
Hyatt Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
For more information or to register, visit
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.