ADR in Asia Conference: Redesigning International Arbitration Presented by Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
This year, JAMS is a supporting organization of the ADR in Asia Conference which will take place during Hong Kong Arbitration Week. The ADR Conference is widely perceived as one of the key events on the global international arbitration and dispute resolution calendar. It is a platform for some of the most prominent members of the arbitration community from across the globe to address important issues and developments in international arbitration. This year’s theme is Redesigning International Arbitration. This is a two-day program: Day 1 will take place Wednesday, October 21, and Day 2 on Friday, October 23. The program topics are as follows:
- HKIAC's Virtual Hearing Services
- Redesigning International Arbitration Part 1: Cybersecurity
- US-China Relations: Challenges and Opportunities
- Managing Business Disputes in Today's China (Dueling with Dragons)
Register for Day 1 HERE
- Hong Kong and its Role in International Arbitration
- Redesigning International Arbitration Part 2: Diversity
- Looking Past the Covid crisis: Future of Asia's Financial Hub
- Redesigning International Arbitration Part 3: Green Arbitration
Register for Day 2 HERE
Please join us for this flagship conference during Hong Kong Arbitration Week.
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.