Impact of COVID-19 on Civil Courts & Jury Trials in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties Presented by Contra Costa Bar Association and Alameda County Bar Association
- The impact of COVID-19 on their courts and the civil dockets in general
- The use of virtual technologies to hold status conferences, L&M hearings and otherwise conduct court business
- The impact on civil case backlogs - especially on civil trial
- The plan moving forward on how to conduct civil trials, and
- The impact of the criminal backlog on the ability of the civil courts to address their backlogs
At the end of the program the panel will review the ways that the Bar can assist the courts by increasing reliance on and access to ADR alternatives.
Hon. Wynne S. Carvill (Ret.)
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.
1.5 Hour of General MCLE Provided