The New Normal: Planning and Executing a Successful Virtual Mediation and Arbitration Presented by the Milwaukee Bar Association (MBA)
The use of videoconferencing technology has become an increasingly critical part of limiting business disruptions throughout the legal industry. Please join us for an informative webinar to discuss the use of Zoom for virtual alternative disputes resolution proceedings.
- What are the benefits of virtual ADR?
- What equipment do the parties need to participate?
- Logistics tips for how to appear online, preparing your background, selecting lighting, adjusting volume and other factors to ensure professionalism.
- Preparation details: Practice before the day of the session and what your client needs to know in advance.
- Important steps to prepare for remote mediation and arbitration versus in-person.
- Becoming familiar with essential components of the process like breakout rooms, confidential communication, redundancy, group chats and more.
- Best practices for ensuring your in-person advocacy skills translate to remote mediations and arbitrations.
- The future of virtual ADR - what does it look like?
Hon. Charles N. Clevert, Jr. (Ret.)
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.
1.0 CLE credit to be applied for