The use of videoconferencing technology has become an increasingly critical part of limiting business disruptions throughout the legal industry. Please join us for an informative webinar to discuss the use of Zoom for virtual alternative disputes resolution proceedings.
- What are the benefits of virtual ADR?
- What equipment do the parties need to participate?
- Logistics tips for how to appear online, preparing your background, selecting lighting, adjusting volume and other factors to ensure professionalism.
- Preparation details: Practice before the day of the session and what your client needs to know in advance.
- Important steps to prepare for remote mediation and arbitration versus in-person.
- Becoming familiar with essential components of the process like breakout rooms, confidential communication, redundancy, group chats and more.
- Best practices for ensuring your in-person advocacy skills translate to remote mediations and arbitrations.
- The future of virtual ADR - what does it look like?
Hon. Charles N. Clevert, Jr. (Ret.)
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury/Torts