Third Annual Trade Secrets Protection, Enforcement, and Litigation Presented by Sandpiper Partners
Join the Third Annual Trade Secrets Protection, Enforcement, and Litigation conference to learn about the latest trends and strategies in the civil trade secrests case field. This year's program will address the impacts of COVID-19 and the risk of trade secret misappropriation due to the large numbers of workers unemployed, continuing large remote workforces, the economic recession, cyber-attacks, and technology challenges from increased use of remote devices.
Attendees can expect to:
- Develop new strategies for restrictive covenants and non–competes which are experiencing growing numbers of challenges and changes in interpretations by the courts
- Hear from a unique combination of panelists in one session, including 4 Judges, current and former Assistant U.S. Attorneys, FBI, corporate counsel, law firm experts, and consulting experts
- Learn about the latest best practices in managing and protecting trade secrets throughout the trade secret life cycle, from development through litigation
- Gain practical tips for managing risk and avoiding pitfalls with employees, joint venture partners, vendors, etc.
- Receive an update on latest cybersecurity tools to detect external and/or internal threats and forensic investigative tactics when theft is suspected or detected
- Learn about recent important California cases, decisions in other jurisdictions, damages awards, and settlements, including
- Learn about increased focus on thefts involving biotech, tech and Chinese entities
- COVID-19 impact on trials, ADR, e-discovery
Featured JAMS Speaker
Hon. Elizabeth D. Laporte (Ret.)
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.