ADR Capacity Sharing Program 2021: Brazil Presented by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) North America Branch, the Brazilian Branch of CIArb, and the University of Miami School of Law’s International Arbitration Institute
This exciting program will cover a range of topics related to arbitration, including the advantages of arbitration, the scope of arbitration clauses, arbitral institutions, place of arbitration, applicable law, procedures, and timelines. The program faculty features leading figures in the field of arbitration.
Featured Program:Roundtable Discussion 2: How to Handle Arbitrations as Counsel, Arbitrator and Expert
Thursday, October 14 | 11:20 AM – 1:15 PM EST
Moderator: Mauricio Gomm, FCIArb | Partner, GST LLP
- Leticia Baddauy, FCIArb | Director of Arbitration, Chamber of Mediation and Arbitration in Agribusiness (CAMAGRO); Founding Partner, L. Baddauy Advocacia
- Gary Birnberg, Esq., FCIArb | Arbitrator and Mediator, JAMS
- Marcelo Escobar, FCIArb | Founding Partner, Escobar Advogados
- Felipe Gutierrez | Founder & Managing Partner, CONEXIG
- Jonathan C. Hamilton | Partner, White & Case; Distinguished Faculty Chair, International Arbitration Institute, University of Miami School of Law
- Yuri Leite, FCIArb | International Arbitration Clerk, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Thiago Marinho Nunes, FCIArb | Independent Arbitrator
- Cristina Mastrobuono, FCIArb | Founding Partner, Cristina Mastrobuono Advogados
- Carla Saihum Traboulsi | Regional Superintendent for the State of Goiás, National Council of Mediation and Arbitration Institutions (CONIMA)
- Frederico Singarajah, FCIArb | Barrister & Arbitrator, Gatehouse Chambers
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.