The State Bar of Michigan is holding its; 4th Annual Business Law Symposium titled "The Business of the Law Firm" on January 20th at The Detroit Club. Virtual Registration is also available.
- What Happened in MJC Ventures, LLC v Detroit Trading Co . . . Harbinger of things to come?
- The “Fire-Proof” Law Firm
- Roundtable: Entrepreneurial Strategies for the Pandemic
- Roundtable: Employing Lawyers in the Pandemic
- Securing the Law Firm – Data and Cyber Security
- Estate Planning for the Lawyer
- Roundtable: Building Your Brand and Protecting It — Responding to a Four Alarm Fire
- Internal Investigations — Top Tips for Managing a Client Crisis
- Roundtable: Retaining Young Lawyers – What do they really want?
- Discussion: Mentorship – What is it and how does it happen?
- Featured Speaker: Hon. Lita M. Popke (Ret.), JAMS Arbitrator, Mediator, Discovery Facilitator, Special Case Evaluator
- Roundtable: Law Firm Management in the Pandemic
- Business & Commercial
- Class Action & Mass Tort
- Construction Defect
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury/Torts
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate & Real Property
- Special Master/Discovery Referee